Wednesday, July 9, 2008

2 Wild and Crazy Guys!!!

Nothing says "Livin' La Vida Loca" like planning a kick-ass night of jokes, dinner, and drinking with the roomie!

Check it, home-slice!
Tuesday: 7:30 in the PM, me and boy B to the Rent decide to go balls to the walls and walk down the the local Mexicano joint... 2 Classic Margaritas for the roomate and 2 frozen Mango mixers for me and we are DRUNK!!! Chomp down some delish steak picado and the 3 item combo and we... are... STUFFED.
We casually walk..er... stumble back to the pad, where we decide to cap off with a few beers. Brent cozies up to the grey couch, i lay out on the red one and prep to watch some hilar- MST3K (Mystery Science Theatre 3000, yo).
30min into that we passed the fuck out!
OOOOOOOOOOOH YEAH!!!!
HOWL AT THE MOTHERFUCKING MOOOOOON!


But the party doesn't stop there for the Whipple Street Boyz!!!!
Nuh-uh!

Last night was "off the hook", as the young Negros are saying these days.
What happend? Buckle your seat belts. This shit will blow your mind!
I get home from work at like 7:45pm... Brent was on the phone talkin' and stuff- so I played my Wii for like 45 min.

Am I right?!!
AM I RIGHT?!!

Wait...
cause it gets better (or worse if you were in our way)

We hoped in Brent;s ride and took it to the limit... at our fav diner!
4n20 baby!!!!
that's right and you know what 4n20 means!!!!
Every stoner and toker from here to England knows that "4n20" is all about the Chili!!
Can i get a "what what"?

That's right. Brent had a bowl of F'in Chili and I, my fine feathered friends, had a chili burger!!!
I warned you to wear your seat belts, didn't I?! DIDN'T I?!

Please keep your tables in an upright position- cause it's gonna be a bumpy ride from here out...
Cause when I asked for a beer, the didn't have anything i liked- So went all-out-balls-to-the-walls and had a cup of water!!!!!
TAKE THAT, DAD!!!!
OH YEAH!!!!!!

After we, once more returned to the pad and tore-it-up!!!!!!

What happens next is not just dangerious, but highly illegal and could prob get us thrown in jail... but fuck it you, know. Cause the world needs to hear this... needs to know this.

We did it again, peeps.
Sat down on our respective couches... and did it once more.
Popped in the new Batman Gotham Knights Animated movie and fell asleep before the first story was over.
I know. I know.

Not everyone can handle this life style. But, let's be honest- it's not for everyone.
But it is for us.
whew.... ok... take a breath... let it settle.

No comments: